Pick which wall this small painting will bring large amounts of tranquility to. It was inspired by early morning fishing trips on Sampson Lake in Northeast Florida. The entrance to the lake is through a canal with overgrown peninsulas on either side. In the early morning, this creates a tremendous silhouette against the orange glow of the horizon. With no wind the water creates a mirror-like reflection of the already beautiful scene.
- Home Edition
- On Canvas Panel - the texture of a stretched canvas with a smaller profile
- One-of-a-kind authentic, unique work of art!
- Includes a Certificate of Authenticity personally signed by the artist
- Painted with professional quality acrylics which resist fading
- Coated with multiple layers of permanent protective varnish